1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. All federal, provincial/state and local regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. The Arnold Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) runs from January 24th at 12:01 a.m. until February 5th 2023 at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Standard Time. To enter, “Entrants” must fully complete and submit the entry form found on the MUTANT Arnold Festival Sweepstakes page. One entry per person per email address. All entries must be received by MUTANT by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on February 5th 2023 at 11:59pm to be considered for entry. Mutant’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and/or registrations or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Mutant is not responsible for late, undelivered, misaddressed, ineligible, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries, and has sole discretion on determining ineligible entries. Mutant reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes at any time. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register, will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" of an email address is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder. Mutant shall have sole discretion on determining ineligible entries. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Arnold Festival Sweepstakes Rules, ATTN: [Marketing: Fit Foods Ltd. 1589 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L5].
2. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By submitting an entry, Entrants agree to the rules (“Official Rules”) of the Sweepstakes and opt in to share their email address with Mutant and receive related email communications. Entrants may opt out of email communications by following the instructions provided on each email communication. Entrants may opt out of email communications by following the instructions provided on each email communication, or sending a request by mail to Mutant [Fit Foods Ltd., 1589 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L5.]
3. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be drawn from among all eligible entries on or before February 7th 2023. The drawings shall be conducted by Mutant, whose decisions are final and binding. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries. Potential winners will be notified by email to the email address used for entry on or before February 7th 2023, the drawing date. If any potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at sole discretion of Mutant from all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. All Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours of being notified through email. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Once a potential winner has been selected for a Prize, he or she will not be eligible to receive another Prize during the Sweepstakes, if applicable. Mutant’s decisions on matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF ENTRANT IS LISTED AS A POTENTIAL WINNER AT THE CLOSE OF THIS GIVEAWAY, ENTRANT HAS NOT YET WON THE PRIZE. EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MUTANT, AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE AN ENTRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED AS A WINNER AND THE PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
4. PRIZE DETAILS:
First Place Prize: One (1) Winner
- Airfare for You and a Friend to Columbus, Ohio (approx. $800 CAD)
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodations at the Hampton Inn (501 North High St. Columbus, OH 43215 (approx. $720 CAD)
- 2 x Tickets to the Arnold Sports Festival Expo & Show (approx. $1000 CAD for 2 Bodybuilding VIP pass)
- VIP Access to the Athlete’s Meeting ($200 CAD)
- Exclusive access to unreleased MUTANT® merch ($150)
- $1000 MUTANT® Products Prize Pack ($1000 CAD)
- 2 x FLEX FOOD bags ($109.98) 2 x PUMP ($89.98)
- 2 x MADNESS ALL-IN ($129.98) 2 x MULTI ($49.98)
- 2 X GEAAR ($79.98) 2 x TEST ($107.98)
- 2 x BCAA 9.7 ($95.98) 2 x ISOSURGE 5lb ($249.98)
- 1 x SEEING RED HOODIE ($50)
- 1 x STRAIGHT OUTTA MUTANT NATION TEE ($25)
- 1 x SEEING RED SHAKER CUP ($15)
- Limited Edition ALL-IN Tee signed by Team MUTANT® ($100 USD)
- All-new MUTANT Gym Flag ($40 USD)
- Get Featured on the MUTANT NATION® IG account
- Approximate total value $4000 CAD
Second Place Prize: One (1) Winner
- $500 MUTANT® Products Prize Pack 2 x FLEX FOOD bags ($109.98)
- 2 x PUMP ($89.98) 2 x MADNESS ALL-IN ($129.98)
- 2 X GEAAR ($79.98) 2 x BCAA 9.7 ($95.98)
- SEEING Red Gym Hoodie
- All-new MUTANT Gym Flag
- Approximate total value $580 CAD
Third Place Prize: Three (3) Winners
- $100 MUTANT® Products Prize Pack
- 1 x FLEX FOOD bags ($54.99)
- 1 x MADNESS ALL-IN ($64.99)
- All-new MUTANT Gym Flag
- Approximate total value $140 CAD
All details of the Prize shall be determined by Mutant in its sole discretion. Any other expenses not mentioned will be the responsibility of the winner. Limit one Prize per person, no Prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by winner, except at Mutant’s sole and absolute discretion. Upon verification of the winner, Mutant will email the winner to request their preferred flavours for the supplements listed above, and provide their preferred sizes for the apparel listed above. If no details are provided by the winner within a reasonable timeframe, Mutant will select product flavours and/or sizes based on availability. Mutant reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value as necessary. All Prizes are non-transferable. All taxes and other expenses incurred in connection with any other aspect of the Prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be (i) 18 years of age or older; (ii) legal residents of Canada or the United States of America. Employees of MUTANT, Fit Foods, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, agents’ affiliates, franchisees, licensees, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, event co-promoters, and immediate family members of such employees, are not eligible to win. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. CONDITIONS, RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: All entries become the property of Mutant and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry, Entrants agree (a) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Mutant, which shall be final and binding; (b) to the use of their names and/or likenesses, photographs, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for advertising and publicity purposes in any media, worldwide, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law; and (c) to release Mutant, Fit Foods, Inc., its respective franchisees/licensees, affiliates, social media ambassadors/partners, subsidiaries, agents, award supplier, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability arising out of or related to any Prize received in this Sweepstakes or from participating in this Sweepstakes or any Prize-related activities, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, or receipt or use or misuse of any aspect of the Prize. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving Prize, any and all costs of redemption. Any disputes relating to this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of Canada & USA and venue for any such dispute shall be Port Coquitlam, B.C., Canada.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Mutant reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Mutant in its sole discretion. In such event, Mutant, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Mutant reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Mutant reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Mutant’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. A winner must not be under any legal impediment that would prevent a winner from accepting the Prize, and must be able to participate in the Sweepstakes and accept the Prize on the date or dates specified by Mutant. Otherwise, the Prize will be forfeited.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize; or (6) any inability to conduct the Sweepstakes or award the Prize as a result of any act of God, labor stoppage strike, or lock out, or other reason beyond the control of the Released Parties. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Mutant reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible Prize claims.
9. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by, the appropriate [state/provice] Court located in City, County, State/Province, Country (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Mutant in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State/Province, Country, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State/Province, Country. Entrant hereby waives any right to trial by jury in any such action or proceeding.
11. SPONSOR: MUTANT [Fit Foods Ltd., 1589 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L5].